5 Tips for Mindful Eating
- Before you start your meal, take a good look. Appreciate the look and smell of your food.
- Begin eating by taking small bites and chewing well.
- You might like to put down your knife and fork between mouthfuls.
- Focus on the moment. What does the food taste like? Is it crunchy or soft?
- Listen to your body and when you feel full, think about stopping eating – even if your plate is not empty..
Who benefits from Mindful Eating?
Mindful eating is helpful for many of us. If we are looking to lose weight, have diabetes, suffer food allergies or anorexia, it can be very useful.
Mindful eating is also beneficial for our mental health. It actually changes our brains’ structure over time and brings us mental resilience and calm. It takes us into the moment. We become centred, forget our worries and are at peace.
To find out more about mindful eating and our 12 week programme, email me on email@example.com